Angle Finder C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angle Finder C

I have an Angle Finder C and I can not get it to fit my 1Dx. Has anyone had this problem?

Re: Angle Finder C

I don't have one but would expect it to just slide on in place of the camera's rubber eye cup which you have removed, haven't you? :smile:

BTW welcome to the forum :smile:

Cheers,
    John

Comment

Originally posted by unnabvb09 View Post
      I have an Angle Finder C and I can not get it to fit my 1Dx. Has anyone had this problem?
      Something is kicking around at the back of my mind saying there are two different models with slightly different fittings ... might be worth checking.

Comment

The Angle Finder C comes with 2 fittings which, if memory serves, enable it to fit to all EOS cameras.
        Last edited by John Liddle; 09-11-2016, 21:48. Reason: typo
        John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Thank you, I was thinking that myself.

Comment

That is what I thought but in my case no.

Comment

Yeah I did, smile.
              Thank you for the welcome.

Comment

If you only have one and its the wrong one you can buy the other one but they are not cheap, you might have problems sourcing it from Canon, however If your Angle Finder C came in a pouch, look inside the pouch. There's a compartment for the other adapter.
                see

Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

I think you will find there are two eyecup sizes possibly three 18mm for most of the smaller cameras and 22mm for the pro bodies

Comment

Have one on delivery will let you know which fits my 1dx
                    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

The 1D series and I believe the 5 series are 22mm and most if not all the crop cameras are 18mm

Comment

Working...
                      X