fungi on a tree amateur attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fungi on a tree amateur attempt

taken quickly as so many walkers were on same pathway. hand holding 7dmk2 and tamron 150-600.
    7190 f6.3 at 50th A/E iso100 at 226mm 7191f6.3 40th sec 182mm A/E iso100 minimal crop and sharpen using windows E83A7190 (3).jpgE83A7191.jpg

Please feel free to openly critique, as amateur attempt to catch this shot across a bog and small patch of light, a bit soft but !! tell me.
    Thanks

Re: fungi on a tree amateur attempt

I do like the first one, but the main focus point does seem to be the middle fungi and I think it would have worked better with more being in focus, but you are limited with a lens like that
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

thanks Ian, as you say limited as I only had my big lens with me. Back there tomorrow with an appropriate lens; here's hoping

Comment

Hi Ian, went back two days later but the frost and a high tide had killed them off, looked more like fried mushrooms. have to find some next year.

Comment

Working...
        X