canberra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canberra

Canberra. canon 7d. F11 1-200th sec AE. ISO100. spot metering. sigma 70-200F2.8 at 200mm.
    Tried to attach this one the other day. worked on the RN version of these late 60's.air show 087.jpg

Re: canberra

I always had a soft spot for these and still remember them flying. Nice shot

Cheers,
    John

Comment

Looks well exposed and sharp
      Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
      flickr

Comment

thanks both, hopefully my IT geek will be available this weekend to sort me out with flickr and teach me some uploading.

Comment

Well taken

Tom

Comment

Nice shot. When was this taken? I don't think there are any airworthy Canberras any more. Not in the UK, anyway.
            Chris
            80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

24/05/2014 at the air show with the last pair of lancasters at the top gear track/airfield, sorry can't remember the correct airfield name, believe the show was wings and wheels or something like that. thanks for looking Chris.

English Electric Canberra WK163 is to be restored by the Vulcan of the sky trust ready for RAF centenary 2018
              Last edited by haydnj; 09-12-2016, 22:26. Reason: canberra flying news

Comment

Wings & wheels is at Dunsfold. I was at this year's show but the weather and light was rubbish. I got a few shots but nothing decent, really. I did see that Canberra at Farnborough '14 though
                Chris
                80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

thanks Chris, could not remember place but I remember running a dog over in Guilford on route!

Comment

Working...
                  X