EOS Magazine Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS Magazine Shop

I guess many of us tend to shop around for major equipment purchases, but for accessories and so on I wonder how many use the Mag. Shop?
    I recently needed an accessory for a forthcoming holiday trip in a bit of a rush. Unfortunately although listed in the Shop it was out of stock, but I (thought) had time to wait for re-stocking.
    When time was getting very short I made contact with the Shop, and I have to say I received exemplary service from the staff on the phone. They chased the item with Canon for me, and I received daily telephoned updates on (lack of) progress, but at the eleventh hour 'SUCCESS', and the item was delivered to me by post today on the eve of my departure.
    I commend the Shop to fellow forumers, and my sincere thanks to the hard working staff.
    Quentin

Re: EOS Magazine Shop

I have used them for sensor cleaning items and have found the service excellent.

Have a good holiday
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

EOS Magazine Shop

Purchased lens caps and hoods etc. in the past and service was excellent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Astolat; 28-08-2017, 12:46.

Comment

EOS Magazine Shop

Just purchased a spare battery for my EOS 80D plus a cap for my 1.4 mk II extender from them. The lady on the phone could not have been more helpful in identifying the cap needed [ not the one for the camera end which is a bog standard but the one for the lens end ]. Needless to say delivery was very quick and as order > £50 free.

The EOS shop is an ideal port of call for all those odds and ends which we all want from time to time and often in a hurry.

I do have a LCE branch in town but that is £2 to park or £5 on the bus and that assumes a phone call first to check stock availability

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: EOS Magazine Shop

Good to hear such positive comments. I shall make them my first point of call in future.
          Colin

Comment

Working...
          X