SHOWCASE 2016 - CATEGORY VIEWING AND COMMENTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHOWCASE 2016 - CATEGORY VIEWING AND COMMENTS

I have now posted all 9 categories as separate threads currently (this will be converted into albums for viewing when the competition finishes).

Please can I ask that all those that entered go in and:

i) check that your entry is there and in the correct category.
    ii) the title is correct (the 5 digits at the start is my coding ready for voting).
    iii) you are happy with the quality of the picture - albeit it should be the one you send me, but please check it looks ok for you.
    iv) you let me know immediately and before midnight Monday 23rd January if there is anything to be changed or any problems.

Everyone else feel free to start browsing the pictures and deciding on what you think looks best in each category.

Details on how to vote will appear around Wednesday and voting will then be open for 7 days.

The links to the threads for the 2016 showcase categories are below:

Anything Else - 8 entries.

Black and White - 7 entries.

Landscapes - 15 entries.

Macro - 3 entries.

Nature - 8 entries.

People and Portraits - 10 entries.

Sport and Action - 5 entries.

Techniques, HDR, Colour popping, etc - 4 entries.

Transport - 7 entries.

Please do not post any comments/replies in those threads - thank you - discussions can appear in this thread. I ask this as it will cause bandwidth issues with my hosting of those pictures if everyone keeps going in and out of those threads to reply/look at comments - by all means go in and look at the pictures - thank you.
    Andy
    Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
    EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
    [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Re: SHOWCASE 2016 - CATEGORY VIEWING AND COMMENTS

Flickr
    Web Page
    Instagram
    Facebook

Comment

Re: SHOWCASE 2016 - CATEGORY VIEWING AND COMMENTS

They look great

Comment

Working...
      X