Adobe price increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adobe price increase

Many thanks Columbarius for the info from Adobe's site that could be very useful. Quite funnily I cancelled my contract with
    Adobe with one month to go before my 12 months came to an end.Now Adobe is chasing me for £4.50 for the last month. The
    problem they have is that when I did cancelled it also prevented them from drawing the money from my account. Funny.
    Thanks again my friend.

Comment

Forgive my ignorance , but what do you actually gain from using Photoshop over Elements ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fallow View Post
        Forgive my ignorance , but what do you actually gain from using Photoshop over Elements ?
        Of what I have read up about Photoshop v Elements, it says that Elements can and does get used by Pros, as it does have a lot of the same features in both, but you might not get Channel mixer in Elements. I think most people would be fine just using Elements.

Comment

Mine was due for renewal now, so i cancelled it. They offered it me for the same price for another year to stay,I cancelled it any way they gave me complimentary cloud space and open renewal. I,m using serif and Smart photo now, which is ideal for my level and simple.

Comment

what's this like? FREE version on offer

Thanks to DxO Labs, we get to end this week with a freebie. If you're interested in mixing up your post-processing workflow, you can get a free,

Last edited by TonyT; 06-02-2017, 13:44.
            Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
              what's this like? FREE version on offer

Thanks to DxO Labs, we get to end this week with a freebie. If you're interested in mixing up your post-processing workflow, you can get a free,

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-...1200381/review
              Hi Tony it is worth downloading to try out, I have used it since it was free, it is not Fantastic, but it does do a pretty good job, what helps too is if you download a PDF to help to use it. For totally FREE it is ok.

Here is a review by WEX

Wex Photo Video is the primary destination for enthusiast and professional photographers and filmmakers. Click, call or visit for the UK's widest range of photo and video gear.
              Last edited by Dave61; 06-02-2017, 16:38.

Comment

Thanks Dave
                Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

For me LR & PS are the best value camera stuff I spend money on. LR in particular would be a massive miss. As much as I liked Canon's DPP LR is such a complete programme. And whilst previously I'd say I don't need PS and that Elements is fine, as my hobby has progressed I prefer PS even if I don't probably need it. If I was on a budget I'd look to getting LR and using Gimp.
                  TS-E17 F4L, 70-300L, 100 F2.8L Macro. http://www.flickr.com/photos/waynelsworth/

Comment

Working...
                  X