Pan of Millenium Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pan of Millenium Bridge

This is a nighttime pan comprising of 7 images using the 5DS-R with the lee bigstopper filter. Using LR6 photomerge with no additional settings.
    The file is obviously huge and the reduction for display on the forum doesn't do it justice because the detail the camera picks up is superb. follow the link to my flickr page and zoom in. There's a man sitting underneath the St Pauls end of the bridge who, as it happens was there for all my bridge shots, he didn't move an inch!

5DS_5161-Pano by czwotzit, on Flickr

The shot would be improved if I could have got lower to raise the bridge from the clutter of the background - but the tide was in and I didn't bring my wellies.

Andre

5DS-R 24-70 f2.8L f11 at 41mm iso 200 25secs lee big stopper tripod

Re: Pan of Millenium Bridge

Surprised no replies to this, that is a stunning image, as are the others you have of it. The 50mp really comes into its own in shots like this..

I have just got a panohead so intend to have a go myself
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Thanks Tony

This shot was one of the reasons to stay an extra day in London. Pure luck that the tide was in though

Comment

Well taken pano

Tom

Comment

Working...
        X