Young Fallow Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young Fallow Buck

Spent most of today in the New Forest. Weather was overcast and drizzly at times with the odd touch of sunshine (typical British weather then...).

EOS 1D MkIII
    100-400L
    ISO 1000, f/5.6, 1/15 sec
    www.wightwildlife.co.uk

Re: Young Fallow Buck

There's a lot working for that shot Stuart. I particularly like the natural triangle framing the fawn.

Colin
    Colin

Comment

Lovely shot Stuart. I initially thought the log at the bottom of the photo would be distracting but I find it actually pulls my eye into the shot towards the buck, but then I guess that was the idea

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. I have to admit that I didn't frame this shot - more like get lucky as the Deer appeared whilst I was photographing something else. It's one of those moments when you take a couple of photos and freeze crouched down behind the camera and reipod and hope you don't spook the animal...which in this case I didnt, although I had to keep still for a good couple of minutes until he had moved on
        www.wightwildlife.co.uk

Comment

I have to admit that I didn't frame this shot - more like get lucky as the Deer appeared whilst I was photographing something else.
          Sometimes it's nice to have luck on your side as I found out today

Comment

Working...
          X