Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop CS2 is free

In case you are unaware, you know Photoshop CS2 is free these days

If you have an older Mac or Windows system and wish to do some image editing, you'll be glad to hear Adobe's CS2 software is now available for free.

There are people on a forum I use running it on Windows 10, just an idea for those trying to save a few bucks.

Computer/Internet Issues & Troubleshooting - Photoshop for free? - When I purchased my Nikon some years ago, I was allowed a reduced copy of Photoshop. I rarely use it, but would like a simple copy that's legal and free. Is there a starter type copy that's fully legal? If not, a open sauce type would be fine.
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Re: Photoshop CS2 is free

Theoretically it's only free to people who already have a license. You can just use it, but it's not strictly legit. What happened is Adobe turned off the CS2 licensing servers, which means anyone who had a copy and changed computers was screwed, as you couldn't transfer the license. Their approach was to do a version without the licensing so existing users could still do installs. Of course that does mean anyone else can too.

Comment

Working...
    X