Pots and Creels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pots and Creels

Great capture and processing John, excellent sky.
    Derek

EOS R, RF 24-105mm L f4, EF 16-35mm L f4, EF 70-200mm f4 L IS II USM

Comment

Thanks Lighthouse, Stan (especially Stan as you warrant a welcome to the forum ) and Derek

Cheers,
      John

Comment

Nice image and some good post processing however the halo round the creels looks a bit strange.
        Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/16830751@N03/

Comment

Thanks Ant, yes, halos are, as has occasionally been discussed, a serious weakness in HDR Pro 2 that I'm still trying to overcome. There are many discussions/tutorials on it online that have varying degrees of success but, until Aurora is released for the PC, I'm just trying to play it down and hope nobody notices. Bugger, someone just has

Cheers,
          John

Comment

Nice shot and has a timeless feel to it that would transfer to B&W well in my thoughts

Regards Paul

Comment

Thanks Paul

Interestingly I did try passing the original through Silver Efex but a lack of contreast was against it althgough I will try again with the HDR Efex version as that may be a significantly better starting point.

Cheers,
              John

Comment

Working...
              X