Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

focus adjustments 7dmk2 and sigma150-600-- repairs by canon and sigma.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

focus adjustments 7dmk2 and sigma150-600-- repairs by canon and sigma.

This may be the wrong place for this item but here goes.

some members have read of my problems with 7dmk2 and sigma150-600 sport with various auto focus problems.

Having used micro af adjustments and completing 18 fully documented shooting trials with some good results but not satisfied with all, I spoke at length with WEX- re camera bought 8mths ago and Carmarthen cameras and sigma uk for lens 2 months old. I despatched both to the respective suppliers, as advised by sigma and canon.

It took three weeks to be sorted, canon fixed and reset the camera and sigma changed the mount and reset and adjusted the lens.

It would appear that my outfit now works as advertised and expected. Some of todays shots will be posted in the bird section later. So any duff shots it's now down to me!

This missive is to recommend to all who have problems to talk with their dealers, I can honestly recommend WEX and Carmarthen Cameras, also sigma and canon, and forum users for all invaluable help.

I had read so many horror stories relating to manufacturers reneging on warranty work, well not in my case.

So to one and all thanks.

Re: focus adjustments 7dmk2 and sigma150-600-- repairs by canon and sigma.

Excellent, glad to hear a tale of companies going that extra bit
    Last edited by TonyT; 03-03-2017, 10:00.
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Re: focus adjustments 7dmk2 and sigma150-600-- repairs by canon and sigma.

yes your right, they deserve a well done and "bigged" up when they do it right,
      we are all quick enough to knock them down, when they get it wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X