Mold, Flintshire UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mold, Flintshire UK

Someone once wrote that lean looks good if it is obviously deliberate, it looks bad if it seems to be a mistake. So if you can't correct, exaggerate, perhaps.
    EOS 6D, 6D Mk II, 80D, 70D, 100D, 200D, M50, M100. Canon 10-18, 18 - 55, 55 - 250 IS STM lenses, Canon 16 - 35 mm F4L, 35 mm EF-S macro, 50 mm F1.8 STM, 60 mm EF-S macro, MPE-65 macro, 85 mm F1.8, 200 mm F2.8 L II, M 15 - 45 mm, M 22mm F2, M 32mm F1.4. Sigma 24 - 35 F2 Art, 135 mm F1.8 Art, 17 - 50 F2.8 DC, 105 mm OS macro, 100 - 400 C, 150 - 600 C.

Comment

spot on....its the perception and reality quandary
      Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Irrespective of the verticals, I prefer the second shot with the steps leading up to the church. The tree just seems to be an intrusion in the first
        Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
        flickr

Comment

Thanks Stan, I was hoping it framed it to some degree..and was quite impressed how I could get such a deep DoF.
          Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

I agree with Nathaniel, a small touch to sort the verticals would have helped; but I like the first shot. For me the second is a little under contrast. So no.1 goes first.

Stan(II)
            Stan Eastwood.

Canon 5D MkIV; EF 24-105mm Zoom 1:4 L IS USM; EF 17-40mm Zoom 1:4 L USM; EF 100mm MACRO 1:2.8 L IS USM; 40mm Pancake; 100-400mm Zoom 1:4.5-5.6 L IS II USM; 580EXII Flash; BG-E20RC Battery Grip; Teleplus 2X Converter; Tamrac Expedition 5 Backpack.
            Lightroom; Photoshop

Comment

Thanks StanII.....Ill have another go at both.
              Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

Has that sorted it....doesn't look a great deal better to me (but improved) please comment....maybe Im not correcting properly...
                Mold vertical (1 of 1).jpg by brianvickers, on Flickr
                Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

Working...
                X