PIXYS a update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PIXYS a update

a lot of you will remember that last year i kicked off good style about photo theft and signed up to pixys who said they would act on my behalf with regards to this .i have over the last year submitted quite a lot for review by them ,some have been turned down but a good few are going through the system .

this evening i have received a e/mail stating that one of the photos has been paid for a nice 230 euros worth ,just trying at the moment to establish how i actually get my money .so heads up lads and watch this space for further updates

Re: PIXYS a update

Great to hear Jeff, I think I had an email of PIXYS whilst I was out of the country but I didn't open it I shall have to look for it. Though I doubt anyone would consider an image of mine worthy of pinching.
    Peter

Feel free to browse my
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Re: PIXYS a update

you can never be to careful peter .didnt realise how widespread this really is right across the spectrum . just spent about half a hour filling in online payment details and u.s based tax forms .hopefully i will receive at least some of it .it takes around 14 to 30 days so we will see ,if it does come through its just in time for my hols

Comment

Working...
      X