Clear All

Re: pixys payment received

will do nat i'm out tomorrow and friday so let you know

Comment

Originally posted by ctrollen View Post
      Hmmm...methinks their algorithm might need a tweak

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15271[/ATTACH]
      yes i had quite a few like that to chris ,theres a discard photo button on there to get rid of silly matches .its not easy but the obvious ones do jump out at you

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
        will do nat i'm out tomorrow and friday so let you know
        No immediate hurry but I must look at this sometime. Most of my matches are connected with my concert and other photos such as places of interest like Llanfir PG- place with the longest Welsh name in the whole of the Western world!!!!
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

just had notification of another one going through ,had to sign a online court document from louisana state court .no idea if i will get the amount stated or not but if so its over a grand

Comment

I can see some upgrades on there way.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy M View Post
              I can see some upgrades on there way.
              YOU NEVER KNOW

Comment

Originally posted by ctrollen View Post
                Obviously stolen from elsewhere:

A giant ship engine failed. The ship’s owners tried one expert after another, but none of them could figure but how to fix the engine.

Then they brought in an old man who had been fixing ships since he was a young. He carried a large bag of tools with him, and when he arrived, he immediately went to work. He inspected the engine very carefully, top to bottom.

Two of the ship’s owners were there, watching this man, hoping he would know what to do. After looking things over, the old man reached into his bag and pulled out a small hammer. He gently tapped something. Instantly, the engine lurched into life. He carefully put his hammer away. The engine was fixed!

A week later, the owners received a bill from the old man for £10000

“What?!” the owners exclaimed. “He hardly did anything!”

So they wrote the old man a note saying, “Please send us an itemized bill.”

The man sent a bill that read:

Tapping with a hammer…£1.00
                Knowing where to tap…£9999.00
                That reminds me of a true story, Airline in UK wants to buy some turboprops and approaches an airline in the States, company says yes we have one available and sells them the dog of the fleet.
                Said aircraft arrives in the UK and has an inspection when arrives... engineer peers into engines with a boroscope and announces they are knackered and need overhauling..... can't be says company, so pays for man from engine manufacturers at great expense to fly to UK from US Business class, puts up in hotel etc, man comes in peers through said boroscope and says, yup.. they're knackered! 2 overhauled engines later and in service they realise why they sold it on.
                Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Working...
                X