Late afternoon sun on the Norfolk Broads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late afternoon sun on the Norfolk Broads

Taken from our boat after a lovely day out on the water.

CC9J8042 by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
    Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Re: Late afternoon sun on the Norfolk Broads

Beautiful golden light.

Tom

Comment

Nice one, lovely coloured light there

Regards Paul

Comment

Simple composition coupled with the golden light works very well, I can't decide if the lens flare adds or detracts from the overall image. Well seen and captured Jeff.
        Peter

Feel free to browse my
        Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Very nice. Also can't decide about the flare but sometimes there's nothing to be done about them.

Stan(II)
          Stan Eastwood.

Canon 5D MkIV; EF 24-105mm Zoom 1:4 L IS USM; EF 17-40mm Zoom 1:4 L USM; EF 100mm MACRO 1:2.8 L IS USM; 40mm Pancake; 100-400mm Zoom 1:4.5-5.6 L IS II USM; 580EXII Flash; BG-E20RC Battery Grip; Teleplus 2X Converter; Tamrac Expedition 5 Backpack.
          Lightroom; Photoshop

Comment

Thanks all, it was near on impossible in camera to avoid the flare, especially as I was piloting my boat at the time lol!

I quite like it though so decided to leave it in .......that and being lazy at editing
            Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

Working...
            X