Hares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hares

I know it is a not very good photo, it was at the end of my range for my lens and a dull morning. But what I wanted to know was- the left hand hare kept taking up this posture, showing it's belly, is this a part of mating, as it was not for the heat as it was only 6C.?
    IMG_1145 (3) by David Miller, on Flickr

Re: Hares

Hope you have plenty of Patience if you are going Hare hunting!! hard to get close to them. Sorry don't know the answer to the Q you asked, I would be surprised it was anything to do with the mating season personally but you never know, has it got a bad hind leg I wonder meaning it has to keep changing position.

Regards Paul

Comment

Thanks Paul, these two were just in the field in front of my house, before I really got into photography I would see them 10yds from the fence, since I have become keener, they stay this distance. Typical. Appears nothing wrong with its legs, as when I tried to get closer off they ran.
      Last edited by Daisy M; 19-03-2017, 11:52. Reason: forgot some of the answer.

Comment

Atleast you are lucky to see the hares. I only see rabbits!!!
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
        X