Recent flight bans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recent flight bans

Nathaniel - just to let you know I have just flown to Spain with no problem despite carrying the M5 with battery in it, 2 spare M5 batteries, 4 AAA rechargeables, a rechargeable power pack and a rechargeable torch! You should be fine.
    John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Thanks guys for all your positive feedbacks. I am hoping to travel, after a routine medical test in early July! Fingers crossed.
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Here you are... your guide to getting onboard with all your photo equipment: https://digital-photography-school.c...gear-airports/

It seems to me you are more likely to be arrested, or quite possibly shot, if you go near an airport in a jacket like this...
        Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

I travel to Kenya quite frequently always by Kenya Airways and have not experienced any problems with photographic or video equipment.
          The only problem was at Heathrow when they made me un-pack every single item so they could swab them, right down to removing the filter from the video lens.
          To add a little amusement to this sad tale. When I came back and my equipment was searched at Kenya's International Airport, I had some sound equipment in a flight bag. The chap searching the bag put his hand in and there was a look of horror on his face as he quickly withdrew his hand, demanding I tip the lot out -- he had grabbed hold of the 'Dead Cat' (wind shield)on one of the mic's. Thought I was trying to smuggle an animal out of the country.
          Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Working...
          X