Panamoz.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panamoz.com

Not sure if this is the right category to post this, but, this may be of interest to anybody contemplating buying equipment via the internet...

I took the plunge 18 months ago, and bought my 7D Mk2 via the internet from Panamoz.com. I was a bit hesitant to buy from that type of company at first, but my brother had previously bought a compact from them and had no problems.

Part of the attraction (other than the price) was that the camera came with a 3 year warranty. Again, I was a bit hesitant because the warranty was provided by the vendor themselves, so I wondered how easy it would be to claim against the warranty if I needed to.

I have posted in another thread that I thought most of the images from the camera were extremely soft, but wasn't sure if it was me or the camera. In the end, I emailed Panamoz and explained the problem to them, expecting maybe some tips or to be told it was just me. They came back almost immediately, reminding me that I had a 3 year warranty, and asking me to send it off to Canon for inspection and possible repair, and they would refund any costs.

So, I did, and Canon calibrated just about everything, so I now know any bad photos will be down to me, not the camera.

I emailed the invoice to Panamoz, and almost immediately got a response, asking for Paypal or bank details to make payment to me, which I sent, and within a couple of hours, the money was in my account!!

Re: Panamoz.com

I too have had dealings with Panamoz in the past and they were simply brilliant. They also have a UK based HSBC account and if you make a bank to bank transfer you will get an extra 5% discount. I can only recommend this company based on my experience.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
    X