Cuillin hills from near Elgol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuillin hills from near Elgol

Unfortunately I hadn't got it level so straightening lost some sky.

14 portrait shots with Sigma 150-600 sport at 150mm

Cuillin Panorama1 by M Plowman

Re: Cuillin hills from near Elgol

Nicely done

Tom

Comment

A really nice pano but, as you recognise, too tight at the top. A simple matter to extend the canvas though.

Cheers,
      John

Comment

Lovely panorama, adding a bit more sky should be a fairly easy task too.
        Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Are you sure it has stitched correctly as the rocks bottom right corner look a bit odd, almost like they have been overlaid?

Lovely scene for all the above.
          Alan.

7D2, 24-105 L / 70-200 F2.8 ii L / 50 F1.8 prime / Sigma 10-20 F4-F5.6

Website www.alanreeve.co.uk

Please take a look https://www.flickr.com/photos/82149274@N07/sets & https://www.facebook.com/reevephotography

Comment

Thanks for the comments.

If I knew how to add some canvas I would. Is it possible in Elements 11?

The odd rocks bottom right are in fact a section of cliff in the foreground, have to admit the processing does make them look a bit "added on".

Comment

In this video you will learn how to increase the size of your photos canvas. This is often needed for when we are scrap booking. If you enjoy this video plea...

Want to add text to your digital photo? How about combining different photos into a single shot? Whatever you're looking to do, you'll find help in this collection of Dummies-curated guides.

Love the shot, so peaceful and tranquil
              Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Working...
              X