Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An old Favourite

Hi All,

Yes it's another Hare, it's from 2013 and one of my Favourites, Summer brings the extra benefits of a few flowers and some clover to catch the Hares in and among, as you can see I was going through a phase of borders!

1a by Paul Elliott, on Flickr

Regards Paul

Re: An old Favourite

Superb

Comment

Nice

Tom

Comment

Nice one Paul. I prefer your shots without the borders/frame.
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

I'm not a fan of borders either but that doesn't really take away from the fact that it's a lovely shot in the first place.
          Chris
          80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Thanks Guys and yes Nat and Chris, I was going through a 'Border' phase at the time, not sure why!

Regards Paul

Comment

Lovely shot.

Super composition, sits well and so doesn't need the border. However I understand we all go through phases.
              Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

That works for me
                Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

lovely shot of the hare Paul but like others, borders dont work for me other than sometimes using a keyline to hold the shot together

stan
                  Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
                  flickr

Comment

In a recent posting about environmental wildlife shots, someone stated that at least 95% of the subject should be in clear view !!!
                    Personally, I think this is my favourite of the recent batch of hare pictures.

John

Comment

Stunning image of the hare but like th others I don't particularly like the framing

Sue

Comment

Thanks again Guys, much appreciated and yes John it was one of my favourites at the time, the summer flowers and clover add to the feel of the shot in my opinion.

Regards Paul

Comment

Working...
                        X