Bridges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bridges

Thanks - I did wonder whether creating extra under/over exposed images would work. I think I just need to play more. Thanks very much again for all your advice.
    Chris
    80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

OK, this is my final post on the matter, otherwise people will just get fed up! Thanks for you patience.

I actually created two more images in DPP - one reduced by a further stop and one increased by a further stop. I then merged all five in Affinity and played a bit more with both the contrast and colour saturation. Anyway, I think it's another step in the right direction so I just need to keep playing & try various things out.

3772 HDR by Chris Trollen, on Flickr
      Chris
      80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

nice result
        :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Originally posted by ctrollen View Post
          I can't try HDR Efex as I don't have PS/LR. I have, however, recently bought Affinity so will give that a go, once I've worked out how to actually use it!
          You might care to try the method for standalone use here : https://edknepleyphoto.com/2013/06/1...nd-alone-mode/

NOTE DIRE WARNINGS RE USING A COPY OF YOUR FILE NOT THE ORIGINAL!!!
          John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Looks useful. Thanks for the link John.
            Chris

Comment

An interesting thread of how you achieved what you did in the end, last one was good

Regards Paul

Comment

Thanks Paul. I'm sure I bored the pants off some of the more experienced togs here but it may help others in the future.
                Chris

Comment

Been away for a few days so only just catching up and see much fun has been had with this while I was away Never fear boring the pants of people because those not interested can just ignore the thread while the rest can help a fellow tog and learn something ourselves in the process.

Cheers,
                  John

Comment

Working...
                  X