Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, it's Hares again!!

Hi All,

Apologies if there are too many Hare shots of late, but the light as it is in Lincolnshire not much else has been happening

33 by Paul Elliott, on Flickr

60 by Paul Elliott, on Flickr

62 by Paul Elliott, on Flickr

66 by Paul Elliott, on Flickr

68 by Paul Elliott, on Flickr

And finally a close up

43c by Paul Elliott, on Flickr

Regards Paul

Re: Sorry, it's Hares again!!

Nice captures Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Peter

Feel free to browse my
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Easy to see why the Lincolnshire Poacher, according to the song, went hunting for hares, there are obviously a lot more there than here!
      Another really worthwhile set of shots, the last one seems to blowing you a raspberry, maybe wondering where his modelling fee is.
      EOS 6D, 6D Mk II, 80D, 70D, 100D, 200D, M50, M100. Canon 10-18, 18 - 55, 55 - 250 IS STM lenses, Canon 16 - 35 mm F4L, 35 mm EF-S macro, 50 mm F1.8 STM, 60 mm EF-S macro, MPE-65 macro, 85 mm F1.8, 200 mm F2.8 L II, M 15 - 45 mm, M 22mm F2, M 32mm F1.4. Sigma 24 - 35 F2 Art, 135 mm F1.8 Art, 17 - 50 F2.8 DC, 105 mm OS macro, 100 - 400 C, 150 - 600 C.

Comment

you really get these well - keep posting up when they are this good
        :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Nice series Paul. I particularly like the close up shot.
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Very nice, Paul and keep them coming. My faves are the great light in no 3 and the expression in the last.
            Canon EOS 7D
            EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
            Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
            flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Gosh they are so good I feel as if I can reach out and touch them.brilliant.

Comment

You have to make the most of such situations Paul . In two or three weeks time , chances are the grass or crops will be taller , making it even harder to find them .

Comment

Thanks all for the kind comments, yes Fallow am trying to make the best of it, the Hares like the margins the Farmers often leave around the crops, then when the crops are at height they dash into them for cover. Wheat and Barley crops are growing quite fast now so Hares crossing the crop will soon be out of sight.

Regards Paul

Comment

Apparently nine inches is there ideal / favoured height , high enough to hide in , but not to tall for them to see stuff coming .

Comment

Working...
                    X