MPB advertEOS magazine advert

Thread: how can i change my forum name?

Default how can i change my forum name?

Been getting a bit pf cyber stalking so need to change my forum name, but can't see how this can be done. Anyone know?
    EOS 600d & EOS 6D

35mm f/2.0, 50mm f/1.8, 85mm f/1.8, Sigma 28-70 2.8, 18-55 kit lens (plus some lenses which I hire)

various flash guns & modifiers

Default Re: how can i change my forum name?

You could try sending a PM/Message using the "Contact Us" in the forum page footer, asking for a change of forum name for you Paul.
    Last edited by ST-EOS; 03-04-2017 at 09:20.
    Peter
    Feel free to browse my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Quote Originally Posted by ST-EOS View Post
    You could try sending a PM/Message using the "Contact Us" in the forum page footer, asking for a change of forum name for you Paul.
    I have tried that but got no reply. About a month has passed since I asked.
    EOS 600d & EOS 6D

35mm f/2.0, 50mm f/1.8, 85mm f/1.8, Sigma 28-70 2.8, 18-55 kit lens (plus some lenses which I hire)

I guess my only option then is to delete my account, but I can't find that option either
    EOS 600d & EOS 6D

Hi Paul,

I don't recall receiving a message from you via to 'Contact Us' link.

It is easy for me to change your forum name (though not possible for you). Just send an email to robert@eos-magazine.com giving your current username and the new name you would like to see.

Members are not able to delete their accounts as this would also delete all their posts. This could make it difficult to follow some of the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Scott View Post
    Hi Paul,

I don't recall receiving a message from you via to 'Contact Us' link.

It is easy for me to change your forum name (though not possible for you). Just send an email to robert@eos-magazine.com giving your current username and the new name you would like to see.

Members are not able to delete their accounts as this would also delete all their posts. This could make it difficult to follow some of the threads.
    Thank you Robert, I will send it now.
    EOS 600d & EOS 6D