how can i change my forum name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can i change my forum name?

Been getting a bit pf cyber stalking so need to change my forum name, but can't see how this can be done. Anyone know?
    EOS 600d & EOS 6D

35mm f/2.0, 50mm f/1.8, 85mm f/1.8, Sigma 28-70 2.8, 18-55 kit lens (plus some lenses which I hire)

various flash guns & modifiers

Re: how can i change my forum name?

You could try sending a PM/Message using the "Contact Us" in the forum page footer, asking for a change of forum name for you Paul.
    Last edited by ST-EOS; 03-04-2017, 09:20.
    Peter

Feel free to browse my
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Originally posted by ST-EOS View Post
      You could try sending a PM/Message using the "Contact Us" in the forum page footer, asking for a change of forum name for you Paul.
      I have tried that but got no reply. About a month has passed since I asked.
      EOS 600d & EOS 6D

35mm f/2.0, 50mm f/1.8, 85mm f/1.8, Sigma 28-70 2.8, 18-55 kit lens (plus some lenses which I hire)

Comment

I guess my only option then is to delete my account, but I can't find that option either
        EOS 600d & EOS 6D

Comment

Hi Paul,

I don't recall receiving a message from you via to 'Contact Us' link.

It is easy for me to change your forum name (though not possible for you). Just send an email to robert@eos-magazine.com giving your current username and the new name you would like to see.

Members are not able to delete their accounts as this would also delete all their posts. This could make it difficult to follow some of the threads.
          Robert
          robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Scott View Post
            Hi Paul,

I don't recall receiving a message from you via to 'Contact Us' link.

It is easy for me to change your forum name (though not possible for you). Just send an email to robert@eos-magazine.com giving your current username and the new name you would like to see.

Members are not able to delete their accounts as this would also delete all their posts. This could make it difficult to follow some of the threads.
            Thank you Robert, I will send it now.
            EOS 600d & EOS 6D

Comment

Working...
            X