Good photo location Central London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good photo location Central London

This is the last PANO from the top of St Paul's; east side this time.

Pano three from St Pauls East side-

by Tony Hawkins, on Flickr

The reason for sharing it with you is to point out the people on the roof in the bottom left of the shot. This is a terrace on top of a shopping centre called One New Change. It's just on the east side of St Paul's Cathedral. Public access is free but they get a bit awkward about using tripods. Alan Reeve and I shot this image of St Paul's from up there (posted before). It's tightly cropped at the bottom to avoid the roof you can see in the Pano.

St Paul's Black and White

by Tony Hawkins

Anyway, I thought I'd share it with the forum in case anyone ends up in London. Don't tell anyone though
    - Tony

6D Mk II, 17-40 F4/L 4 USM, 24-105 F4/L 4 IS USM

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Re: Good photo location Central London

what a great location & mums the word
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

I've had my 'collar felt' by the tripod police at that location. To be honest, I can understand it. On the day I was there with four others, there were at least three other camera club outings and more tripods than the Manfrotto factory.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny48 View Post
        I've had my 'collar felt' by the tripod police at that location. To be honest, I can understand it. On the day I was there with four others, there were at least three other camera club outings and more tripods than the Manfrotto factory.

John
        I've not had that experience up there. I can understand them getting a bit annoyed under those circumstances. We asked the security guard and he said OK as long as we were quick and pointed the camera away from their building.
        - Tony

6D Mk II, 17-40 F4/L 4 USM, 24-105 F4/L 4 IS USM

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X