Drinking Squirrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinking Squirrel

First and only time I have seen this in the wild , but do see them on my bird bath from time to time .

Squirrel Drink 400D by Mark Powter, on Flickr

Re: Drinking Squirrel

Well spotted Mark

Tom

Comment

Mark, Very nice. Strange you should say that, the only time I ever see them drinking from a natural source is in my own pond where there is a fallen tree down across it.
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Cheers Tom , Trev .

Comment

A good spot, have never seen that, even in my Pond

Regards Paul

Comment

nice work
            :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Originally posted by Fallow View Post
              First and only time I have seen this in the wild , but do see them on my bird bath from time to time .

Squirrel Drink 400D by Mark Powter, on Flickr
              well caught, I used to regularly see one crossing from the sand dunes across the beach and take a swim in the tidal river and run back across the beach. never had my camera with me though. I saw him rescued at one time by a passing fisherman in his boat!

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments , what a photo that would of made Haydnj .

Comment

well caught, I used to regularly see one crossing from the sand dunes across the beach and take a swim in the tidal river and run back across the beach. never had my camera with me though. I saw him rescued at one time by a passing fisherman in his boat!
                  I went fishing today just off the beach... Catch anything? Ohh the usual, Cod, Plaice and Squirrel

Nice shot, I only see them drinking out of an old sink.
                  Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
                    I went fishing today just off the beach... Catch anything? Ohh the usual, Cod, Plaice and Squirrel

Nice shot, I only see them drinking out of an old sink.
                    Aye sounds like a good fisherman's yarn but I can assure you it's true.

Comment

Working...
                    X