Annoying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoying

Has anyone had the annoying thing, when your son buys a better EOS than you have. Aargh

Re: Annoying

Yes, mine is the same with everything i buy. But look on the bright side, i bet you can take better pics with yours. You cant buy experience
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/150977425@N05/

Comment

Console yourself with the fact that you have inspired him.
      John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Dave at the moment I agree with you, but that younger brain can absorb facts far quicker than mine, so that experience won't take long.
        John very true, I will try to look at it that way, but it won't be 5 minutes before his shots will be on here & getting a lot of praise, having taken some crackers on a bridge camera.

Comment

I would certainly encourage him;and pat yourself on the back for giving him a worthwhile hobby!
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Nothing beats some good friendly competition to rack up the quality; sock it to him
            Cheers;
            Lee
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All fair comment & critique will always be welcomed !
            5D3, 80D, 40D (IR), G3X
            17-40 f/4, 24-105 f/4, 70-200 f/2.8, 100-400 f/4.5-5.6, 100 f/2.8 Macro, Sigma 150-600 Sport

Comment

mines the same ,upgrades or changes more times than is believable ,but i do sometimes get the cast offs at a good price ,in fact steve dawes has just had two lenses off him today .

Comment

Look on the bright side, you can steer him towards purchasing those lenses etc you want to borrow
                Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
                  Look on the bright side, you can steer him towards purchasing those lenses etc you want to borrow
                  I strongly suspect the reverse was his reasoning...
                  Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Very true Nigel, he is coming up from Sheffield in May to try my 150-600.

Comment

Working...
                    X