Sneaky upward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneaky upward

had to be quick as this was a bank ceiling and all around was signs "no photos" HA like that would stop me, but shortly after getting this was pointed towards the door, but I got the shot :)

Sneaky upward by Ian Theobald, on Flickr
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Re: Sneaky upward

Damn those bank security guys they're a pain in the a**e.
    Last one I tried on a bank they were on the case instantly and insisted on me deleting the image!
    I didn't have the courage to say 'no'... they were too big & beefy for my liking
    Cheers;
    Lee
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All fair comment & critique will always be welcomed !
    5D3, 80D, 40D (IR), G3X
    17-40 f/4, 24-105 f/4, 70-200 f/2.8, 100-400 f/4.5-5.6, 100 f/2.8 Macro, Sigma 150-600 Sport

Comment

Sounds like it was a tricky capture Ian. Shame you couldn't get right under the centre of the dome - that would have been a really interesting shot.
      - Tony

6D Mk II, 17-40 F4/L 4 USM, 24-105 F4/L 4 IS USM

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by EOS_User View Post
        Damn those bank security guys they're a pain in the a**e.
        Last one I tried on a bank they were on the case instantly and insisted on me deleting the image!
        I didn't have the courage to say 'no'... they were too big & beefy for my liking
        trust me they really weren't happy ...but I just pulled the "English" tourist look and said I dont understand and just headed for the door and didn't look back

Originally posted by Tony Hawkins View Post
        Sounds like it was a tricky capture Ian. Shame you couldn't get right under the centre of the dome - that would have been a really interesting shot.
        agree, but I've also found by going directly under you loose so much more as you don't see into the arches ...plus in this case I didn't have the time
        :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Nice shot Ian

Regards Paul

Comment

Trouble maker lol. Well worth risking your life for mate
            Alan.

7D2, 24-105 L / 70-200 F2.8 ii L / 50 F1.8 prime / Sigma 10-20 F4-F5.6

Website www.alanreeve.co.uk

Please take a look https://www.flickr.com/photos/82149274@N07/sets & https://www.facebook.com/reevephotography

Comment

A great image Ian - if banks can still afford to be in buildings like this they must be hiding away even more of our money than we think!
              John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Well done Ian

Tom

Comment

Excellent work Ian. Sometimes being fast is more important than being exact. Looks like you got it right. What would we do without you if they locked you up!

StanII
                  Stan Eastwood.

Canon 5D MkIV; EF 24-105mm Zoom 1:4 L IS USM; EF 17-40mm Zoom 1:4 L USM; EF 100mm MACRO 1:2.8 L IS USM; 40mm Pancake; 100-400mm Zoom 1:4.5-5.6 L IS II USM; 580EXII Flash; BG-E20RC Battery Grip; Teleplus 2X Converter; Tamrac Expedition 5 Backpack.
                  Lightroom; Photoshop

Comment

Working...
                  X