Old Man of Hoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Man of Hoy

Taken back in 2014 when in Scotland. Coming out of Stormness on a beautiful day and with the evening sun I (and many others) photographed the 'Old Man Of Hoy'. Lucky for me the 100-400mm lens brought the stack in quite close. Too much see and sky with other lens'.

Don't tell me about the spot to the top right of the stack - missed it in pp. One of the birds need taking out to as it's angle makes it look like a white blob. Anyway, it's been on Flickr for a while now and currently their editor is being updated. Will sort once their editor is back online.

SCE_0971
    by Stanley Eastwood, on Flickr

Cheers,

StanII
    Stan Eastwood.

Canon 5D MkIV; EF 24-105mm Zoom 1:4 L IS USM; EF 17-40mm Zoom 1:4 L USM; EF 100mm MACRO 1:2.8 L IS USM; 40mm Pancake; 100-400mm Zoom 1:4.5-5.6 L IS II USM; 580EXII Flash; BG-E20RC Battery Grip; Teleplus 2X Converter; Tamrac Expedition 5 Backpack.
    Lightroom; Photoshop

Re: Old Man of Hoy

Very nice soft colors in the image. Well taken Stan

Tom

Comment

Re: Old Man of Hoy

Thanks Tom.

StanII
      Stan Eastwood.

Canon 5D MkIV; EF 24-105mm Zoom 1:4 L IS USM; EF 17-40mm Zoom 1:4 L USM; EF 100mm MACRO 1:2.8 L IS USM; 40mm Pancake; 100-400mm Zoom 1:4.5-5.6 L IS II USM; 580EXII Flash; BG-E20RC Battery Grip; Teleplus 2X Converter; Tamrac Expedition 5 Backpack.
      Lightroom; Photoshop

Comment

Working...
      X