Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS 700D

Hello all

I'm currently using a Fuji Bridge camera, having been a SLR user back in the days of film/slides!

I want to get back to SLR's and my budget would suggest I can afford the EOS 700D.
    I especially like the fact it has a variable touch screen

Any opinions/users of this body?

Thanks
    Neil

Re: EOS 700D

All my images are taken on a 700D (Daisy M) for a camera to learn on I have found it wonderful, but after 4 years I am saving to upgrade. Can honestly say it has had no problems & I (though not up to the standard of some of the better cameras) am very pleased with the results. Go onto my Flickr to see a few more than I put on here. Dave

Comment

I have a 750D, not a 700D, but it's light, versatile and a great starter DSLR. Sure, I'd like to upgrade at some point, but I've had some decent results (I think!) so would recommend it as a starter.
      Chris
      80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

I have a 700D - unlike many here, I still haven't mastered it even after five years and several courses. I really can't see myself upgrading any time soon! Never had a problem with the camera and it's done all I've asked of it.

I do tend to use it in manual mode 99% of the time, so any exposure or aperture problems are mine, not the cameras!
        Canon EOS 6D Mk II, 700D, Canon 24-105mm L, 100-400mm, 100mm f2.8 L Macro.

Comment

Has this helped Neil?

Comment

Originally posted by neil40 View Post
            Hello all

I'm currently using a Fuji Bridge camera, having been a SLR user back in the days of film/slides!

I want to get back to SLR's and my budget would suggest I can afford the EOS 700D.
            I especially like the fact it has a variable touch screen

Any opinions/users of this body?

Thanks
            Neil
            Hi

I have recently sold my 700d to camera world in mint condition/not heavy use , serviced in Jan by Canon etc with 18-200 lens flash gun boxed with instructions etc to Camera World in london so maybe still available -loved the camera but opportunity to upgrade,It might be still available ! Also worth shoping around for brand new bargains

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy M View Post
              Has this helped Neil?
              Yes it has thank you. I would look at your Flickr but I can't find a link to it anywhere!

Comment

Am no techno, so go to nature on the forum, click on animals, go down to " a very wet red. Click on that, below the picture in red is my Flickr page so just click on that. Dave

Comment

I have a Canon 760d for my wildlife photos and find that it is very very good. There is nothing wrong with the 700D series.
                  Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy M View Post
                    Am no techno, so go to nature on the forum, click on animals, go down to " a very wet red. Click on that, below the picture in red is my Flickr page so just click on that. Dave
                    Cheers, found it. Nice pictures.

Comment

Neil just discovered a group on Flickr called EOS 700d, which will show you the versatility of the 700d. Dave

Comment

Working...
                      X