No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I have just joined the forum. I have just replaced my 700d with a 77d . I would like to meet other members/join a photography clubs to help learn get the most of the camera I live in the Canons Park/Edgware area

Re: New member

Welcome along FTP. Looking forward to seeing some of your images,

Garry
    Garry Macdonald on Flickr
    Garry Macdonald on Facebook

Comment

USA holiday febmar 2015 156.jpg

Comment

Many thanks Garry

Comment

Nice effort FTP. Iam sure that every time you post images on the forum an experiienced member will comment and put you right- if there are any comments to be made! So keep on posting your photos.
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum

Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom waking up to more terrible news here in uk

Comment

Welcome to the forum FTP
                Steve ( LSINWP )
                1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

Welcome. Will be interested in your thoughts on the 77D as I'm likely to upgrade to either that or the 80D and I'm not sure which will suit me better. The 77D is lighter, of course, which is in its favour.
                  Chris
                  80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

sURE - I will be using it at a wedding on the weekend not as official photographer fortunately. I was told 80 d is better camera overall -see comparisons on you tube - but it is much lighter and that sold me Stephen

Comment

Welcome.
                      I recently purchased the 77D to be my grab and go camera. I really like it because the focusing system is the same as the 80D.
                      The differences I have noticed include:
                      It is much lighter, less frames per sec (but that does not bother me for holiday pics), it cannot do in camera double/triple exposures, it is not waterproof, but I wouldn't want to use it in a downpour anyway!
                      What I discovered yesterday was that the Tamron 16-300mm lens works with it, and it recognises it for lens corrections, BUT, found I had to turn off chromatic aberration, the edges really did look like rainbows when it was switched on! Very pleased that the Distortion correction works, one less job to do in Photoshop. On the whole, very pleased.
                      Janet

Canon 90D, 77D, Plus a load of lenses, especially macro.
                      http://www.leighcameraclub.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Frustrated tennis player View Post
                        Hi

I have just joined the forum. I have just replaced my 700d with a 77d . I would like to meet other members/join a photography clubs to help learn get the most of the camera I live in the Canons Park/Edgware area
                        There's a list here...
                        Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Originally posted by JanHarper View Post
                          Welcome.
                          I recently purchased the 77D to be my grab and go camera. I really like it because the focusing system is the same as the 80D.
                          The differences I have noticed include:
                          It is much lighter, less frames per sec (but that does not bother me for holiday pics), it cannot do in camera double/triple exposures, it is not waterproof, but I wouldn't want to use it in a downpour anyway!
                          What I discovered yesterday was that the Tamron 16-300mm lens works with it, and it recognises it for lens corrections, BUT, found I had to turn off chromatic aberration, the edges really did look like rainbows when it was switched on! Very pleased that the Distortion correction works, one less job to do in Photoshop. On the whole, very pleased.
                          Many thanks Stephen from Edgware

Comment

Originally posted by El Sid View Post
                            There's a list here...
                            Many thanks I have found two clubs not too far away i-Pinner and Harrow so will check them out

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by ctrollen View Post
                              Welcome. Will be interested in your thoughts on the 77D as I'm likely to upgrade to either that or the 80D and I'm not sure which will suit me better. The 77D is lighter, of course, which is in its favour.
                              Chris early days but enjoying the camera -need lots of experimenting with different modes. There are some useful videos on you tube 77d v 80 d i would have gone for 80 d if 77 d was not about 35% whatever lighter

Comment

Working...
                              X