Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 6D MkII

It arrived yesterday! My 6D Mk II.
    Charge the battery, swapped the lens (24-105mm) from my 700D, charged the battery and ... then spent the rest of the evening setting it up!

It's certainly heavier than the 700D as was to be expected and I really like the solid shutter noise, the few test photos I've taken so far are more about my move from crop to full-frame than about the 6D itself. I deliberately tried a few at high ISO and yes, that seems to be much more useable.

Anyway, I hope to get out and about this weekend and provided I can remember which. button does what, I hope to have a few samples on here then.
    Canon EOS 6D Mk II, 700D, Canon 24-105mm L, 100-400mm, 100mm f2.8 L Macro.

Comment

Well done Jock.

New toy to play with and we look forward to seeing some results.
      Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Jock View Post
        It arrived yesterday! My 6D Mk II.
        Charge the battery, swapped the lens (24-105mm) from my 700D, charged the battery and ... then spent the rest of the evening setting it up!

It's certainly heavier than the 700D as was to be expected and I really like the solid shutter noise, the few test photos I've taken so far are more about my move from crop to full-frame than about the 6D itself. I deliberately tried a few at high ISO and yes, that seems to be much more useable.

Anyway, I hope to get out and about this weekend and provided I can remember which. button does what, I hope to have a few samples on here then.
        I'm sure you will be pleased with it - I'm loving mine.
        - Tony

6D Mk II, 17-40 F4/L 4 USM, 24-105 F4/L 4 IS USM

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Comment

That's a bigger step up than I had from the 750D to the 80D! The biggest difference for me was the change of layout of the controls but I'm sure you'll get to grips with it quickly and start to enjoy it. Unfortunately, I've had little time with my new toy since it turned up but hoping to get out & about at the weekend too.
          Chris
          80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Happy days; enjoy...
            Cheers;
            Lee
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All fair comment & critique will always be welcomed !
            5D3, 80D, 40D (IR), G3X
            17-40 f/4, 24-105 f/4, 70-200 f/2.8, 100-400 f/4.5-5.6, 100 f/2.8 Macro, Sigma 150-600 Sport

Comment

Enjoy it's a very good camera

Tom

Comment

Enjoy it is a great camera
                Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Working...
                X