Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outstanding service from Canon Elstree...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding service from Canon Elstree...

A month or so ago, I managed to drop my pretty-well new 80D and in doing so jammed the main mode dial... in to Canon for a fixed-price repair... New top-plate required... 3 days later all done & dusted; good as new. Happy days...

Then... last week, the Aperture/Diaphragm assembly failed on my most used lens - my Mk1 10 year old 24-105 f/4L... in to Canon for a fixed-price repair... New assembly required... 3 days later all done & dusted; good as new; and hopefully set to give me another 10 years of excellent service.

Nice to get good service and to recognise it. Sadly today, in general, customer service is but a dim & distant memory of times past! Top marks to Canon Elstree...
    Cheers;
    Lee
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All fair comment & critique will always be welcomed !
    5D3, 80D, 40D (IR), G3X
    17-40 f/4, 24-105 f/4, 70-200 f/2.8, 100-400 f/4.5-5.6, 100 f/2.8 Macro, Sigma 150-600 Sport

Re: Outstanding service from Canon Elstree...

Very good to hear that Lee. Thanks for your post which is very encouraging in today's climate.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Re: Outstanding service from Canon Elstree...

I've used Colchester Cameras a couple of times in the past and found the service from them to also be very good.

John

Comment

Working...
      X