Mosques and more mosques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mosques and more mosques

As Colin stated, art is very subjective, and for me, I like how you have taken the normal view and have created something that on could spend hours looking at. They are amazing and very well done, so keep them coming Richard. Stay Out Of The Box

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
      As Colin stated, art is very subjective, and for me, I like how you have taken the normal view and have created something that on could spend hours looking at. They are amazing and very well done, so keep them coming Richard. Stay Out Of The Box

Tom
      I really appreciate that Tom. Thank you!
      Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Originally posted by rcarca View Post
        Rather depends on what one is trying to achieve! But your view does not surprise me, and I lay myself open to it by posting, so fair enough!
        Agreed on that. As I've been taking more landscape stuff for the last six months I've come to appreciate that the end result can be either a straight representation or a combination of the original and some creative processing to get the final result. With the exception of number 2, which makes my eyes go a bit wonky for some reason, these all work for me with 1 and 5 my faves. I think perhaps 2 is too abstract and I can't really see anything it it.
        EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMulhearn View Post
          Agreed on that. As I've been taking more landscape stuff for the last six months I've come to appreciate that the end result can be either a straight representation or a combination of the original and some creative processing to get the final result. With the exception of number 2, which makes my eyes go a bit wonky for some reason, these all work for me with 1 and 5 my faves. I think perhaps 2 is too abstract and I can't really see anything it it.
          Thanks Andy. Noted what you say about number 2. Experimentation works best when you sometimes push it too far! Hopefully I delete most of those, but inevitably some get through. If you are interested in finding out more about some possible approaches, I highly recommend you look at Photoshop Artistry on Facebook - it is an excellent course, and Sebastian Michaels is an excellent tutor.
          Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Originally posted by rcarca View Post
            Thanks Andy. Noted what you say about number 2. Experimentation works best when you sometimes push it too far! Hopefully I delete most of those, but inevitably some get through. If you are interested in finding out more about some possible approaches, I highly recommend you look at Photoshop Artistry on Facebook - it is an excellent course, and Sebastian Michaels is an excellent tutor.
            Thanks for the recommendation. I have Luminar and CS6/Nik to work with but Luminar is soooo sloooow compared to CS6 that I prefer use the old tech not the new. Any assistance will be welcome
            EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Working...
            X