Another Flickr Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Flickr Issue

Anyone else having trouble with the colour and contrast of photos when uploading to Flickr. I have process a few shots from today which look absolutely fine on my PC , uploaded at 1024 on the long side to Flickr and all the colour has been diluted down . I then went back into the same image and did a bit of overkill on the saturation as an experiment and loaded that onto Flickr and it looks exactly the same as the first one ?
    Steve ( LSINWP )
    1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Re: Another Flickr Issue

Just looked at mine and there fine Steve ? . Perhaps your computer needs new ink

Seriously though just had a look at your Flickr and the only ones I can see a problem with are the stonechats ,and that looks like a problem with either the original files or the processing ,have you changed something your end without realising it .i will do a duck one of mine later with those same brown hues and see if alters it .

P.s did you alter the w.b in camera the other day with that harsh sunlight ?
    Last edited by the black fox; 04-07-2017, 06:15.

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
      Just looked at mine and there fine Steve ? . Perhaps your computer needs new ink

Seriously though just had a look at your Flickr and the only ones I can see a problem with are the stonechats ,and that looks like a problem with either the original files or the processing ,have you changed something your end without realising it .i will do a duck one of mine later with those same brown hues and see if alters it .

P.s did you alter the w.b in camera the other day with that harsh sunlight ?
      Thanks Jeff but it only appeared yesterday with the stonechats and I deliberately oversaturated by miles one of the images and loaded onto Flickr and it appeared exactly the same as those which are still on there so definitely a Flickr uploading issue . The images are fine on FB
      Steve ( LSINWP )
      1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

ghosts in the machine

Comment

Are they in sRGB colour space? Posting in AdobeRGB can cause a weakening of colour saturation...
          Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Originally posted by El Sid View Post
            Are they in sRGB colour space? Posting in AdobeRGB can cause a weakening of colour saturation...
            Thanks Nigel , I didnt think so but will check
            Steve ( LSINWP )

Comment

Working...
            X