Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Science Museum Staicase

Originally posted by brianvickers View Post
    I think the first is the more interesting composition....but No 2 plays a trick to make you think you are looking horizontally not vertically before your mind corrects itself....at least mine does anyway.
    Agree

John

Comment

Good work Stan I too came up with two versions which also differ from your two so this really is a very versatile stair well. Glad to have provided the inspiration

Cheers,
      John

Comment

thanks John

stan
        Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
        flickr

Comment

2nd one for me too, I think what makes the 1st not work as well is although you have taken it to get the verticals correct, the horizontals are all slightly out and sloping down to the right, it is as if the image needs lifting on the right a little while retaining the strong vertical on the left, making them perpendicular to each other, it would zing then.
          Last edited by TonyT; 12-07-2017, 12:49.
          Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

cheers Tony

In fact with both it was impossible to get everything straight in camera and almost as impossible in photoshop so what you see is the best that I could do

Stan
            Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
            flickr

Comment

Working...
            X