Some really excellent processing guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some really excellent processing guides

As some of you probably know I am a fan of Really Right Stuff, I take it most of you have heard of them, but if you haven't they are an American manufacturer of top end tripods and ballhead a etc, I have ermm quite a collection of their equipment, but I digress, they also do some excellent guides in processing images etc, you can find them here

rick sammon,gullfoss,photography in iceland,landscape photography,photography tips,post processing,waterfall photography,really right stuff,really right stuff blog,panoramic photography,pano,pano gear,pano tutorial,photo tutorial,pano tips and tricks,panoramic,rrs,scott stulberg,scott stulberg photo,scott stulberg tutorial,spiral staircase,spiral staircase photography,tutorial,spiral staircase tutorial,staircase photo,staircase art,staircase photography,staircase picture
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...
Working...
X