Stormy Weather on the Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stormy Weather on the Way

Sadly Colin, I am one who knows who you are talking about, well I say sadly, I am enjoying being retired!!

Regards Paul

Comment

I am enjoying being retired!!
      I hope to join you in the near future.

Mrs C is talking about early retirement next year and we have always agreed to retire together. That was very much in my favour when she was due to retire at 60, but she fell into the age trap and it should now be 66. She has decided not to wait that long.
      Colin

Comment

Excellent Paul; I like that a lot. Whilst we may moan about grey skies, when that break of light comes... boy does it look good... Well done.
        Cheers;
        Lee
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All fair comment & critique will always be welcomed !
        5D3, 80D, 40D (IR), G3X
        17-40 f/4, 24-105 f/4, 70-200 f/2.8, 100-400 f/4.5-5.6, 100 f/2.8 Macro, Sigma 150-600 Sport

Comment

Thanks Lee, much appreciated.

Colin, I used to laugh at my Dad after he retired, when he said "I don't know how I found the time to go to work" But I can now attest to that statement.

At the moment I am working very hard trying to find reasons why SWMBO should stay working and not retire early to keep me in the accustomed manner.

Regards Paul

Comment

Very well composed and bathed in lovely light
            Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

Lovely light and composition, Paul, and not over-done in the slightest.
              Canon EOS 7D
              EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
              Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
              flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Working...
              X