Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicago

Starting on August 4th through August 13th, the little town of Bethlehem becomes the center for Music as this is the week for Musikfest. Tonight SWMBO and I went to see Chicago. Hard to believe that the band is 50 years old. There are 4 remaining members in the band today and they rocked the house for 2 hours.

Chicago by tesarver, on Flickr

Camera EOS M5 w/the new Tamron 18-400 @ 77mm
    f/8 @ ISO 3200 1/125

Comments Welcomed

Tom
    Last edited by tesarver; 06-08-2017, 04:24.

Re: Chicago

You've captured it well and although I am a love of mono, I think Rock and colour should be together. Like to see the colour version Tom.
    Colin

Comment

I agree with Colin on the color version but for a different reason. I can tell by the Chicago sign in the background that this should be in color. Another thing I would evaluate is a slightly different crop, eliminating all the dead space at the top and sides. The photo quality looks good, just needs a couple minor tweaks. I am betting the sign in the background is probably LED? If it is, you did one heckuva job keeping it in check! LED screen backdrops can be problematic at band shoots...
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/23748789@N02/

Comment

Thanks Colin and H2OJunkie for stopping by and commenting. You are correct H2Othat the Sign in the back was indeed a LED Screen. Here is the color version of that image

Comment

Colour is the way to go Tom

Stan
          Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
          flickr

Comment

Thanks for stopping by Stan

Comment

Working...