Youngnuo 85mm f1.8 USM Canon EF fit lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Youngnuo 85mm f1.8 USM Canon EF fit lens

i suppose it all depends on the results wanted in the end . i have a very old tamron 28-105 that stems from the film/digital changeover period and was one of a very few made to work with both genres ,it cost me a gamble price of £24 from the bay of E ,and although when it arrived it had live gelatine mites crawling around in it a night in a plastic bag in the freezer laid them to rest .since then its been used on all my cameras both e-fs and e.f and focus is bang on and shots clean and crisp .
    but to return to yongnuo i am watching with interest shots from the new 100mm f2 and rather than read someones freebie biased view i tend to look at searchable data bases i.e type in the lens into flickr search and seek out real time shots another good site for that is juzaphoto where you can match a combination of any camera and lens combo and see real results with exif data included .you can also add various lens and t.c combos on there to .
    so far the 100mm looks a good buy even at the inflated u.k price of £149 delivered

Comment

Re: Youngnuo 85mm f1.8 USM Canon EF fit lens

Update on this ,I was trolling e.bay late last night after writing the above ,when I noticed a used 100mm f2 for sale ,apparently it had problems focussing on infinity ,so that path is now on hold

Comment

Working...
      X