• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pinmill

Very nice set of images Tony. Well taken

Tom

Comment

Thanks for the input Lee, I think your edit is an improvement; no need to take it down. I will revisit the original. I always welcome CC on the forum; sharing image sand listening to suggestions is a good way to learn. Thanks again
      - Tony

6D Mk II, 17-40 F4/L 4 USM, 24-105 F4/L 4 IS USM

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Hawkins View Post
        I always welcome CC on the forum; sharing image sand listening to suggestions is a good way to learn. Thanks again
        Hear, hear!
        Chris
        80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

#2 would be my favorite. Unlike the others, the exposure works for me. The only thing I would suggest for the next time would be f/11. The boat on the left looked soft in the image and when I went to Flickr it seemed that way there as well. I personally think that the clarity that would have been achieved with the bump to f/11 would have really made it zing!
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/23748789@N02/

Comment

Originally posted by H2OJunkie View Post
            #2 would be my favorite. Unlike the others, the exposure works for me. The only thing I would suggest for the next time would be f/11. The boat on the left looked soft in the image and when I went to Flickr it seemed that way there as well. I personally think that the clarity that would have been achieved with the bump to f/11 would have really made it zing!
            I did adjust the exposures a little so if you are looking now you will be seeing the amended files. Thanks for the suggestion re DOF.
            - Tony

6D Mk II, 17-40 F4/L 4 USM, 24-105 F4/L 4 IS USM

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X