• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red arrows over the garden

the reds returning from a display at rhyl yesterday ,over my back garden

red arrows flint fly past by jeff and jan cohen, on Flickr

Re: red arrows over the garden

Fabulous....amazing as presumably you didn't have time to prepare!
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

well caught Jeff
      :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Knew they were flying back but obviously the route was unknown ,camera was ready but the house got in the way a bit LOL

Comment

Even better on Flikr .

Comment

An amazing sight to see over your back garden but even better because you caught such a brilliant picture of them.

Went down to Lincoln on Thursday & the flew over, I presumed having a practice, unfortunately on the ring road & I didn't have a camera but They still me a buzz when I see them.

Sue

Comment

I was at Wings & Wheels on Saturday and whilst I'm still to process all of the shots taken, I'm not sure I've got a Red Arrows one as good as that!
              Chris
              80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Lovely image, well taken

Tom

Comment

Well caught Jeff

Regards Paul

Comment

Very obliging of them to give you such an opportunity. I suspect a round of drinks are in order!
                    Colin

Comment

Wait till I can process today's shots 17/09/17 got a e.mail from a m8 that a B17 would be taking off from broughton this afternoon to go to southport air show ,so me and the lad trekked down there as it's only 5 miles away ,also he knew the prime viewpoint .and WOW what a spectacular couple of hours ,the airfield was also being used as a base by ,two vixen jets ,a strike master jet ,a mig fighter ,the B17 got them all taking off and/or landing within a few hundred yards distance ,also the beluga no.3 took off in front of us ,and due to someone in the crowd being a mate of the breitling wing walker plane pilot we had a low low fly past,with smoke right over our heads ...... now got six months worth of processing to do once I get up an running again

Comment

Just get on with them Jeff, you wetted our appetite so we need to see some. To cold to go off in the caravan so hurry up. :)

Comment

Sounds like a similar set to Wings & Wheels. Will look forward to seeing some shots. Those sea vixens are gorgeous.
                          Chris
                          80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy M View Post
                            Just get on with them Jeff, you wetted our appetite so we need to see some. To cold to go off in the caravan so hurry up. :)
                            Will do once my new i.mac is set up dave ,probably be wed / thurs at the earliest though ,can't edit on a i.pad unfortunately

Comment

Great capture Jeff, good of them to come and see you.
                              Derek

EOS R, RF 24-105mm L f4, EF 16-35mm L f4, EF 70-200mm f4 L IS II USM

Comment

Working...
                              X