From Canon to Fuji

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Canon to Fuji

Hi everyone just want to say I have now gone all Fuji as the canon gear was too heavy, so I wont be about, as got the X-T20 and lenses, plus the X-T2 and lens. It was great here, but now not a canon in our place, so all the best to you all, and Thank you.
    Last edited by Dave61; 01-09-2017, 18:07.

Re: From Canon to Fuji

Sorry to see you go but something tells me that you will "return"!
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

best of luck dave ,lad i was next to in the hide today has the xt20 and it seems very capable to

Comment

Shall miss your great bird shots as much as anything, I learnt a lot from you so best of luck & still enjoy your photography. Dave

Comment

Good luck, Dave and thanks for all your contributions in the forum. Enjoy the new kit. Cheers, Alex
          Canon EOS 7D
          EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
          Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
          flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Splitter!

Seriously, enjoy your new gear. My first ever digital camera was a Fuji in about 1998
            Chris
            80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Enjoy your new toys, just know that you will be missed here. Best of luck to you Dave

Tom

Comment

I wish you well with the new kit Dave. I've had a quick play with an XT2 and different lens combinations that belong to a friend of mine who also moved from Canon to Fuji. He is producing some nice images with it. Plus I don't now have to carry his bag for him when the going gets too tough for him [emoji6]

Sent from somewhere in Gods County using Tapatalk
                Peter

Feel free to browse my
                Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Good luck Dave and enjoy the new systemm - in the end, despite personal preferences, it's the image that counts and that is mostly to do with the photographer
                  John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

It's an understandable move in a lot of ways Dave, particularly as the IQ from the new generation APS-C sensors from Fuji is as good, if not slightly better due to the removal of the AA filter, as the Canon equivalents. I still have my 7D2 and 150-600mm - Fuji doesn't have the lenses for distance work yet - but for all other use I have an X-Pro 2 with a selection of primes and it works very well.

As a long-time user of Canon gear I'm really glad they've put a lot of effort into the M series, they just need to beef up the native glass.
                    EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Working...
                    X