Arch in Cizano, Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arch in Cizano, Italy

I've revisited this shot a few times...comments all welcome...especially any suggestions for improvement...(5D3 50mm f1.2L at f16 1/40th sec ISO100.....f16 is the smallest aperture on this lens)
    _MG_3826.jpg by brianvickers, on Flickr
    Last edited by @imagesBV; 05-09-2017, 11:10.
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Re: Arch in Cizano, Italy

For me you done very well in the processing Brian

Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom
      Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

excellent shot and nice work on the processing... if I was to make any comment on the PP it would be to try and pull a tad more detail from the path making it a bit more gritty
        :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

I like that Brian and as always it 'pops' on Flickr. I have no experience of that lens but is f16 giving you maximum depth of field? From my experience for maximum sharpness it is better not to chose the smallest aperture.
          - Tony

6D Mk II, 17-40 F4/L 4 USM, 24-105 F4/L 4 IS USM

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Comment

I like it, very nicely processed. I especially like the sun's rays coming down through the arch.

Initially, I wasn't 100% about the scooters, but on reflection I actually think they add to the shot.
            Chris
            80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

scooters = Itally :)
              :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Thanks Guys...not sure I could get the DoF with wider than f16.....must go back and try again. I've worked the path with clarity and sharpness...ill give it some more. Thanks!...and now updated above
                Last edited by @imagesBV; 05-09-2017, 11:11.
                Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

Working...
                X