Which GPS and how to use with Pro Canon bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which GPS and how to use with Pro Canon bodies

Which make GPS and how to use it with Latest Pro Canon bodies for embedding GPS data into the file at the time picture taking ? Not afterwards through software.Pl explain in detail. I know one has to buy WFT which is quite expensive and adds 1Kg apprx. weight to camera.Any recommendation by Canon? Which cable to connect GPS to WFT?Pl tell price of GPS+WFT+Cable=

Is there a easy way similar to Nikon to use GPS , where nothing is required. Just screw GPS cable to 10 pin remote socket. Nikon or independent GPS are very light-small-cheap. What about Canon> Pl explain in detail.
    Attached Files

Re: Which GPS and how to use with Pro Canon bodies

Here is a link that might help.

Colin
    Colin

Comment

I use a Jobo Photo GPS with my 7D... works well for me. I find the software easy to use and the whole package does not break the bank.
      EOS 1DX, EOS 5D mkiii, EOS 7D, EF 17-40mm f4 L USM, EF 24-70mm f2.8 L II USM, EF 70-200mm f2.8 L II IS USM, EF 50mm f1.2 L, EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro USM, Speedlite 580EX

Comment

Sorry, forget my post... with the Jobo you need to add the GPS info after..
        EOS 1DX, EOS 5D mkiii, EOS 7D, EF 17-40mm f4 L USM, EF 24-70mm f2.8 L II USM, EF 70-200mm f2.8 L II IS USM, EF 50mm f1.2 L, EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro USM, Speedlite 580EX

Comment

Working...
        X