Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are We Shooting This Weekend And Where.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Are We Shooting This Weekend And Where.

This weekend I will be bound for Sandbatch in Chester covering my team Doncaster Phoenix
    fixture with Sandbatch in the Midlands Premier League. I will shoot about 550 /600 frames
    thank goodness it is not rolls of 35mm.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/fspimages

Donald Duck Rode To 500cc World Championships 1976 &1977.
    Canon EOS 40 D 7 D - 5 D Mk II.Canon 100-400mm IS - Canon 24-105mm IS -
    Canon 28-135mm IS - Canon 70-300mm IS - Canon 100mm 2.8 IS - Sigma 120-300mm Sigma 12-24 mm Sigma 10-20mm.

Doncaster Phoenix They Are The Future

Re: What Are We Shooting This Weekend And Where.

I will be driving my youngest son off to Swansea University on Saturday and don't think there will be enough room in the new car for my rucksack and tripod, but I will try to squeeze it in as I may be able to continue my project "Water" or get some general scenery shots on the seafront.

Sunday, I will then be busy celebrating some peace and quiet...and secretly wiping away the tears as I'm a softy at heart and will miss him loads, although the eldest has currently returned from his few years at Uni...one in, one out..
    Andy
    Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
    EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
    [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Comment

Depending on weather and tides I will hopefully get out birding for a few hours ,unless of course something goes tits up as it has frequently done of late

Comment

Well, Saturday is out because Mrs C is looking at an electric bicycle and I need to be with her so that she doesn't buy on price, rather than quality and functionality.

The weather looks OK for Sunday, so I may venture out to Blashford Lakes and see what is happening in the Goosander hide.
        Colin

Comment

No idea... Depends on what time I finally surface and what the weather is like...
          Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Hopefully spend some time on the Exe estuary, wintering birds are starting to arrive. There again someone indoors might have other ideas. Can't complain she granted me a day on Brownsea Island this week.
            Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Hopefully my day will include - 2 hockey games 1 ladies 1 men's followed by 2 football matches and finally finish at the rugby union game.
              Then after dinner spent the next 2/3 hours processing and selecting the images for the editor; finally feet up with a cold beer

Paul
              EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
              Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

If I'm lucky, a couple of hours at the local nature reserve. If not, gardening with the macro lens handy as I'll likely be making a few critters homeless.
                Chris
                80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

With luck something for the current challenge.
                  John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Well I never got to the Exe Estuary, but I did get to John Lewis looking at cushion covers and matching curtains
                    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

I did get to John Lewis looking at cushion covers and matching curtains
                      You really are the lucky one ................ I never get to do amazingly exciting stuff like that.
                      Colin

Comment

Currency in Yellowstone Park. Bison , elk, coyote and quite a few birds so far. Left my bird field guide at home so ident of birds will have to wait.
                        Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/16830751@N03/

Comment

Late change of plans.

Deer seem to be rutting earlier than expected, so the Goosander hide is now on the back burner and a trip to Bushy Park is on the cards. Could well be a complete waste of time, but if it isn't I'll post some results.
                          Colin

Comment

Had a pleasant day Saturday weather was great for the game at Sandbatch in Cheshire.
                            There is a photo video slideshow of the game on my flickr page.
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/fspimages

Donald Duck Rode To 500cc World Championships 1976 &1977.
                            Canon EOS 40 D 7 D - 5 D Mk II.Canon 100-400mm IS - Canon 24-105mm IS -
                            Canon 28-135mm IS - Canon 70-300mm IS - Canon 100mm 2.8 IS - Sigma 120-300mm Sigma 12-24 mm Sigma 10-20mm.

Doncaster Phoenix They Are The Future

Comment

Saturday was a washout, Sunday at Calke Abbey as I wanted to have a play with some filters, need to learn less is more, some of my Autumn shots look like they were taken on Mars, but early days.... then onto the hide that was dead due to no food in the feeders, however a call and that was sorted, but a lack of birds.

Well, Saturday is out because Mrs C is looking at an electric bicycle and I need to be with her so that she doesn't buy on price, rather than quality and functionality.
                              Sensible and logical, you cannot have her blowing far to much of the camera budget on needless friviolities.
                              Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Working...
                              X