Rydal Water oval reflection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rydal Water oval reflection

One of the images from that calm cloudy day.

Rydal Reflection

by Tony Hawkins, on Flickr
    Last edited by Tony Hawkins; 13-10-2017, 15:02.
    - Tony

6D Mk II, 17-40 F4/L 4 USM, 24-105 F4/L 4 IS USM

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Re: Rydal Water oval reflection

for me this is one of those days when you needed that long lens to get close to that house. The mist is spoiling it a tad for me and thats not helping the reflection. If it was mine and the image would take it I'd be cropping into that stunning looking tree.. Sorry mate
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

No worries Ian. That tree has already made a solo appearance here.
      - Tony

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Comment

I like mountain and the reflection, my issue in this image is the bright brown and white edges on the bottom. If it were mine, I would crop off the brown and burn the bottom edges

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
          I like mountain and the reflection, my issue in this image is the bright brown and white edges on the bottom. If it were mine, I would crop off the brown and burn the bottom edges

Tom
          Thanks Tom, I'll look at that suggestion
          - Tony

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Comment

I think I would personally crop it so you just start to lose the sky on the reflection on the left and then pull the height down a little to remove the darker band in the sky to form a wide pano. Agree about a long lens and the house, but it is a stunning and thought provoking image at the same time.
            Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
              I think I would personally crop it so you just start to lose the sky on the reflection on the left and then pull the height down a little to remove the darker band in the sky to form a wide pano. Agree about a long lens and the house, but it is a stunning and thought provoking image at the same time.
              Thanks Tony. I do plan to revisit this image when I have a little more time.
              - Tony

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Comment

Working...
              X