Camera Bag / Backpack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Camera Bag / Backpack

After a sleepless night I plucked up the courage to mention about her bags and shoes.
    It appears that multiple bags and shoes are needed to coordinate with each other and what they are wearing.

I now looking for a Green rubber backpack that will match my green Wellies -- its all about coordination.
    Now just remember chaps, you do not go out with your gear in a black backpack when wearing brown shoes
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

its all about coordination.
      and "I couldn't agree, more, honnie" oh thats what you should say to the wife....and, thats why I need a bag when I'm doing landscape work and the difference lenses, another for wildlife so it doesn't stand out well, and of course a bag for when we go away so I only need to take a limit amount of camera kit. I'm sure you can think up other combinations, for your "coordination" kit bags .
      :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

makes me appreciate my mrs more ,when the i.mac broke last month and I looked up the price of a new one ,she said you can't manage without one I'll get it for you ,god bless her a little diamond

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
          makes me appreciate my mrs more ,when the i.mac broke last month and I looked up the price of a new one ,she said you can't manage without one I'll get it for you ,god bless her a little diamond

Mine just screamed: How Much?
          Colin

Comment

Colin, Jeff must have accumulated a lot of Brownie Points.
            Trev

Flickr:

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
              Mine just screamed: How Much?
              the joys of owning your company, I just told mine the business bought it :)

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
                you a man or a mouse Andy

as for me, wanna share my cheese
                Cheddar or Brie?
                EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

I just told mine the business bought it :)
                  I need a more subtle approach, building up over a period of time. Watch this space just after Christmas.
                  Colin

Comment

I've had a string of Crumpler bags and a back pack, but changed to an "everyday backpack" by Peak Designs which I find is very flexible in how it can be configured, and how you can access your kit.
                    Flickr
                    Web Page
                    Instagram
                    Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
                      I need a more subtle approach, building up over a period of time. Watch this space just after Christmas.
                      What's Santa going to put in Little Colin's stocking.
                      Trev

Flickr:

Comment

Bit late finding this thread, but if you are out in very wet weather I can recommend the Lowepro Dryzone Rover. I bought one for a trip to St Kilda (where you have to transfer from the boat to a dingy in Village Bay) and I was understandably concerned about keeping my camera gear dry though all eventualities.

I did test my Lowepro Dryzone Rover in the bath (without camera equipment in it, of course) and it does work - the camera equipment compartment remained completely dry even with the whole rucksack submerged for 10 minutes or so. It floats too, even with a fair bit of weight in it! The main zip is very tight though and you do have to keep it 'lubricated' with some supplied 'gunge'. Not a bag for getting to your camera quickly.

I regularly use it when I'm out hiking - plenty of room for a 100-400mm lens, 24-105mm lens, 1.4 convertor, whichever body I take with room to spare in the waterproof compartment, and plenty of room for sandwiches and other things in the top part of the rucksack.
                        Jennifer

Photos on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMulhearn View Post
                          Cheddar or Brie?
                          not sure let me ask the wife what she bought me

Comment

Working...
                          X