200D RAW lightroom CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200D RAW lightroom CC

Well I've finally decided to upgrade from the 100D....the first RAW test image from 200D will not import....I would have thought LR CC would automatically have been updated for any new format?
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Re: 200D RAW lightroom CC

Updated to the new version now and all OK.....cant imagine how I missed the update notification...if there was one.
    Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

Well at least there was a new update available. Hope it works well for you Brian.
      Colin

Comment

Brian

Comment

The latest update on Lightroom cc and Photoshop is a massive improvement ,faster and more accurate

Comment

Thanks Guys...I wonder if anyone else has missed the update....mine is now called 'Lightroom Classic' as the desktop version.
            Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

Crikey...it imports much faster..
              Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

My biggest rankle with it is it still does not recognise the EF500 F4 with a converter on it!! It recognises the MK 2 with one, or the MK1 without.... but I have to manually select the MK2 with to correct it, as the Mk1 and a converter does not exist.
                Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Working...
                X