grrrr illness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grrrr illness

for the last 2 weeks I've been planning a trip away for a photography week something I've not done for a long time. All booked up and paid for and fly Sunday ..... then Sunday starts feeling a bit rough but put it down the weekends fun :)

Monday ALL change nothing is staying in and can't get out of bed.... yesterday managed to get the docs and he's put me on the good old antibiotics and a boring diet till I'm better....

Right now I'm fighting a dominant partner LOL ( she's Russian) that says I'm too ill to travel, plus with my shoulder problem when I do go out she insists on taking the backpack, not that I don;t mind as it gives me far more freedom :) but shes complaining about me taking that as well .... grrrrrrrr need to get fit quickly..
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Re: grrrr illness

Ian - be a good boy and do as you are told
    John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

grrrr like hell LOL ... but right now I'm eating everything I should be just hope it stays in

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

Comment

Illness of any sort is a big nuisance. I am presently suffering from arthritis on my left knee which has stopped me visiting my usual RSPB reserve in Conwy. I hope you get over your ailment quickly and start enjoying your holidays- re-scheduled of course.
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

cheers Nat working on it hard, just sticking to bread and pasta with chicken. As for re-scheduling not really an option all paid for including access to sites as I didn't want to que up

Comment

Listen to your body...........then go anyway!
            - Tony

6D Mk II, 17-40 F4/L 4 USM, 24-105 F4/L 4 IS USM

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Comment

I’m with you in the knee problem Nat, except it’s my right knee. And I can’t go up stairs one at a time but have to do two or the knee complains at me. Really odd but probably due to the angle and load and other stuff...
              EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Another knee sufferer here...most annoying!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

With age comes age-related issues Just check out the 'How old ard we' poll... we're mostly of an age now as for knees, I've got them as well
                  Cheers;
                  Lee
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All fair comment & critique will always be welcomed !
                  5D3, 80D, 40D (IR), G3X
                  17-40 f/4, 24-105 f/4, 70-200 f/2.8, 100-400 f/4.5-5.6, 100 f/2.8 Macro, Sigma 150-600 Sport

Comment

Take it easy and take care of yourself Ian

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Hawkins View Post
                      Listen to your body...........then go anyway!
                      Cheers Tony and yes I'm going ( takes another pill LOL)

cheers guys hopefully I'm off, no, thinking about it , I'm going

Comment

Looks like all the advice has been offered.....except to take the time to reorganise/clean up your photo library.....you can have a go at mine if yours is in order....I'm posting Castles this week if you're interested, I would welcome your critique!
                        Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

thanks for the offer Brian, but I'm hoping to take a photo of what is supposed to be the prettiest castle in Europe, although Im pretty sure its wrong

Comment

Go for it Ian. Good to see your getting your life back on track as well .

Comment

Take care Ian, your health is more important than anything. I hope you manage to get away, just take it easy. Show this to your Russian guardian [emoji6]

пожалуйста, позаботьтесь о Ян, когда вы отправитесь в путешествие. убедитесь, что он ест много икры

Sent from somewhere in Gods County using Tapatalk
                              Peter

Feel free to browse my
                              Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Working...
                              X